From the name itself, dehumidifiers reduce the humidity in certain areas. It helps to make and keep a room cool.
If you are looking for a dehumidifier that comes with numerous features alongside efficiency and good quality, you may want to check Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control.
Features of Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70-Pint Dehumidifier
- It requires the use of a 115V electrical outlet.
- It is certified by Energy Star.
- It has a capacity to collect 70 pints of water a day.
- It has a ready-select electronic control with a 24-hour on/off timer, control lock, and digital humidity readout.
- It continuously operates when placed near an appropriate drain.
- It comes with Effortless Humidity Control that lets its users control the humidity in an area.
- It comes with a SpaceWise portable design. It has integrated side handles, a top handle as well as caster wheels.
- It can perform at low temperature.
- It is easy to remove a full bucket, which makes it convenient to its users.
- It allows users to save energy and money due to its low-temperature operation feature.
- It does not produce noise. You can only hear the sound of its fan, while its compressor hardly makes noise.
- The container is easy to carry and dump because it is not heavy.
- Being portable and having caster wheels, you can easily move it from one room to another.
- It has a good physical appearance; thanks to its attractive design.
- It works great.
- It is sturdy.
- It lasts long.
- Its reservoir is a bit small.
- It tends to have minor engineering issues.
Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control provides various benefits to its potential users. Should you want to use it in different parts of your household, you can do it without difficulty because it has caster wheels that allow easy moving.
It likewise helps users save money and energy due to its low-temperature operation feature.
Another quality that appeals to customers is its ability to work quietly, especially because numerous dehumidifiers produce noise. You can also empty it easily, for the bucket is easy to handle.
Moreover, this dehumidifier has a nice physical appearance, is durable, and long-lasting. Its features truly encompass various aspects that users can enjoy.
However, take note that you may experience some engineering problems. Its reservoir is also small, which you may not like.
Weighing all its strengths and weaknesses, could FFAD7033R1 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control be worth a buyer’s time, money, and trust? Our answer is yes. As mentioned earlier, it offers a wide variety of perks that benefit numerous users; from its good physical appearance to its overall quality.
It may have some disadvantages, but they do not indicate serious problems. They are likewise outweighed by the product’s advantages.
As a responsible customer, you just need to educate yourself properly about dehumidifiers and apply everything you learn when purchasing one. Doing so will help you make sure that you are getting a good buy.
Different Home Cooling Myths
We all want to have a cool home. That is why electric fans, air coolers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and related products have emerged in the market and are now among the important home appliances you can have.
But while these products are undeniably beneficial to us, there are some myths about home cooling that could lead to false expectations. Here are some:
Fans can make a room cool.
The truth is fans only make you feel cooler, but they don’t make or keep a room cool. Fans move air over your skin, thus, lowering your body temperature.
A fan can only make a room cooler if the temperature outside is cooler and you place it near a window. Doing this helps draw cool air into the room and blow out the hot air trapped inside.
The sole function of air conditioners is to cool the air.
Apart from producing cool air, air conditioners also have the capacity to reduce humidity. Some units indeed have a drying function. If your air conditioner does not have it, you may use a dehumidifier.
Opting for a bigger air conditioner provides better results.
Are you planning to upgrade to a bigger air conditioner because your current unit is straining to keep your home cool? If so, forget about your plan because you might not get the results you need.
There are various reasons why you are having problems with our air conditioner. You may need to have it cleaned or checked by your service provider.
You may also need to check your house to see whether there are cracks around your windows or poor insulation.
Instead of raising and lowering the temperature, it is more efficient to leave the air conditioner on all day.
The best way to save energy is to opt for units with programmable thermostats. You can cut down energy usage by setting your thermostat to change the temperature in your house when you’re not around.