Looking for an extra-large cool mist humidifier that won’t break the bank?
The Pure Enrichment MistAire XL is an excellent choice.
With an extra-large 1-gallon water tank, an adjustable ultrasonic cool mist output, and almost silent operation this humidifier can keep the air in any room up to 500 square feet comfortable for 12-24 hours without a refill.
Perfect for a bedroom, meditation/yoga space, or any place that demands a balanced and comfortable air quality.
Features We Like Best
The first thing we noticed about the MistAir humidifier is its futuristic and practical design. It is made to fit and adapt to any type of interior, enriching your space’s overall look. Other key features include:
Just as the name suggests, the MistAire XL humidifier is an extra-large humidifier that comes with a one-gallon water tank. The large size enables it to provide a powerful steam output, which is required in large rooms of up to 600 square feet.
Although the unit is small in size, don’t let that fool you. Such a generous tank size eliminates the need to refill after every few hours, providing non-stop 14-18 hours of running time in a single fill.
One of the handiest and most used features on the MistAire XL is the ability to control and customize the mist output along with the choice of nozzle usage. This humidifier comes with both single and double nozzle output, which allows you to switch between output settings based on your environment.
Not many humidifiers allow for such diverse outputs. They are mostly designed for portability, but the MistAire can be used both for closed and open spaces while controlling the nozzle outputs.
The built-in soft glow night light not only creates a soothing and relaxing feel but is bright enough to replace a nightstand lamp.
With the release of a soft mist, the mellow illumination provides a healthy sleep while allowing you to have full control of the humidifier with its 360-degree nozzle. Just by rotating the nozzle, you can direct and control the mist as per your preference.
Moreover, the humidifier has an automatic shut-off feature, so you don’t have to worry about refilling or remembering to switch it off at low water levels. It is safe and effective enough for you to sleep without having to worry about its operation.
The MistAire humidifier comes with ultrasonic mist technology, which enables it to operate without any sound.
Unlike many other humidifiers on the market, the MistAire humidifier guarantees a noise-free and relaxing operation mode, making it easy to use even when sleeping without worrying about your sleeping pattern being disturbed.
Unlike other models that require filters to clean the air, the MistAire has no built-in filters that would require cleaning and maintenance. Its ultrasonic technology allows it to produce clean, soft air while eliminating white dust.
So, the humidifier requires zero maintenance other than changing the water regularly for a cleaner and dust-free environment.
Technical Details and Product Specifications
How to use Pure Enrichment MistAire XL Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
In order to reap the benefits of this wonderful humidifying device, all you have to do is set it up correctly. Here’s what you have to do:
- Unboxing it will reveal a satisfaction survey, a free filter, and a manual along with the device.
- After removing the plastic cover, take the bottom off and turn it upside down. You will be able to see the head, which you need to twist to lift it up.
- The head is the place where you must put regular water. You don’t have to use distilled water. Tap water will do just fine for brewing tea.
- Turn it on by pressing the power button at the top of the device. You can adjust the nozzle to adjust the temperature of the steam. It can then impart moisture into the surrounding air for 16 hours, giving you intermittent sleep. It also has a nice blue LED light that provides ambient light for its operation.
- There is an automatic shut-off option, which means that if the humidity level gets too low, the humidifier will turn itself off automatically.
Cleaning and Maintenance
To keep your humidifier clean, you need to disassemble it completely and submerge it in an undiluted white vinegar solution for fifteen minutes. You can also use an exfoliating scrub to remove any minerals left behind. Next, use a clean cloth to remove any excess oil from the skin.
If you’re working with a small part, such as the cap of a pen, then you can use either a cotton swab or sponge to get into the crack easily. Don’t wash the wick filter as there are major chances that you will end up disrupting the delicate material. Instead, it is always better to replace it with a new one.
Pros and Cons of the Pure Enrichment MistAire XL Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
Humidifiers have many benefits, including improved air quality and reduced allergy symptoms.
The Pure Enrichment MistAire XL can improve your breathing and offer a better night’s sleep, and is great for people in dry climates.
The MistAire Humidifier works best in up to 200 square meters in mid-sized rooms. That said, it also has some disadvantages. Here we cover both sides, so you know what to expect.
- It has a large capacity: even though it seems small because of its design aesthetics, it can hold 1.5 liters of water, which is enough to last for 16 hours.
- Adjustable settings: For drier climates with no rain, the user can adjust the setting to high and not need to refill the water tank for up to 10 hours. This unit is suitable to help you get a good night of peaceful and relaxed sleep, and it runs very quietly too.
- Design and build: Its sturdy design makes it look good in any room it is placed in. It has a blue LED light that gives a soothing feeling to any space it is set in and holds power to uplift the user’s mood.
- Quiet Operation: It runs quietly, so you can sleep, work, or study without interruptions. Lightweight: It’s small and light enough to carry anywhere you want. It is also super simple to maintain and clean.
- Leak Issues: Some users have reported that the water tank develops cracks when tipped over by accident. Therefore, you must handle the lightweight body of a humidifier with great care. Plus, you have to be very careful if you’re around children or animals.
- One button: The lack of multiple display options for different settings means it’s less user-friendly. To turn it off, you need to press the button four-time, which can be annoying.
I’m a degreed ME (mechanical engineer) who is passionate about machines of all kinds. I created MachineWonders.com as a way to connect with others who love machines like me – or need help choosing one for their needs, application, or situation.