Dehumidifiers are becoming popular in the market. At present, you can find lots of options that may suit your needs. But what is it that you are looking for in a dehumidifier?
If convenience and efficiency are your priorities, Ivation 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier could be the best buy for you.
Features of Ivation 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier
- It has a small size.
- It is a 30-pint dehumidifier.
- It comes with four caster wheels.
- It has a six-foot, three-prong power cord.
- It comes with a user-friendly display.
- It suits a 2000-square feet area.
- It comes with a transparent water level indicator, frost sensor, 24-hour timer, and washable air filter.
- It includes a room thermometer and a digital relative humidity meter.
- It has regular and turbo fan speeds.
- It helps preserve the environment.
- Being small, it can suit various spaces.
- It is powerful despite having a small size.
- You can easily empty it.
- It does not produce noise.
- It can effectively remove moisture; thanks to its two fan settings.
- Its smooth-rolling caster wheels make it easy to move.
- You are at liberty to control moisture levels through a simple LCD interface, which is made possible by its smart Ivation design.
- It effectively provides a safe and pleasant atmosphere; thanks to its innovative evaporation and filtration system.
- Because it comes with a long power cord, there is no need to use extension cords.
- It is environmentally friendly, given its green features: energy-saving auto-shut-off and cleanable filter.
- It helps save energy through its 24-hour timer. The same feature allows it to fit a busy lifestyle.
- It is easy to use.
- It generally works well.
- It is a bit hard to follow instructions on setting the timer.
- It may vent out hot air.
Indeed, Ivation 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier has a lot to offer its users. The benefits that come with it encompass various aspects.
This dehumidifier comes with smooth-rolling caster wheels that make it easy to move. It has a small size as well. And what’s great about it is its exceptional performance despite its size.
The product comes with a lot of features that help it in effectively removing moisture, preserving the environment, and providing convenience to users.
However, take note that it tends to give off hot air. It may also be hard to follow the instructions on how to set the timer.
The Ivation 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier is undeniably one of the best units you can find in the market based on the features and benefits that come with it. The product can address different needs, which makes it worthy of the buyer’s money and trust.
There may be some disadvantages, but they can be easily dealt with and don’t greatly affect the overall performance of the product.
Signs that You Need a Dehumidifier
Water dampness is messy and can cause serious health problems and damage to property. It’s great that a dehumidifier can help solve the issue.
To guard and protect your house from this situation, watch out for these signs that say you need to buy a dehumidifier:
Mold patches everywhere in the house
Never ignore mold growth on walls, ceilings, and corners in your house. They indicate a high level of humidity which can affect the entire household.
Mold is a fungus that can quickly spread and cause respiratory problems and even mental illness. Once you spot mold growth in your house, you better get a dehumidifier to stop it.
Musty odor signals mold growth somewhere in the house. Poor ventilation and tile installation might be the culprit. To eliminate the smell, clean the area and open the windows.
Odor absorbers like charcoal and coffee can help, but a dehumidifier can best absorb the moisture in the air.
Water marks are signs of ground water dampness. A house built on low land or near a water source is at risk of having humidity problems.
Also, foggy windows during winter indicate too much moisture in the room. It could be due to improperly sealed walls or the climate itself.
In both instances, a dehumidifier can get rid of excess moisture and help maintain the right humidity level in the room.
Wood is supposed to be hard. If it feels soft to touch, the room may have too much moisture. Immediately replace the wood and let a dehumidifier absorb the excess moisture in the area.
Frequent allergy attacks
Sneezing and coughing are signs of allergies. These may be due to the presence of bacteria and fungi around the house that thrive in moist areas.
Use a dehumidifier to bring down humidity level and get rid of the toxins in the air. Choose one that can detect temperature and humidity level.
This will help you maintain the right amount of moisture in the area, thus preventing allergens from breeding.